Full time Plumber at Dr. Drain for residential and light commercial work.
Prior experience in residential plumbing and drain cleaning a plus.
Are you a hard worker with a great attitude, excellent technical skills and the desire to learn and grow? Dr. Drain is looking for a team member who is proficient and skilled to assist in performing diagnostic, service and installation of plumbing in residential and commercial environments and ensures that work is performed in accordance with relevant codes. Responsibilities include assemble, install, or repair pipes, fittings, or fixtures of heating, water, or drainage systems in accordance with plumbing code specifications.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Must have previous, verifiable plumbing experience in a residential service and maintenance operation.
- Explains each service performed to the client each time a maintenance or repair is completed
- Knowledge of local and national plumbing codes.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Basic change order cost estimating experience.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
EDUCATIONAL/CERTIFICATION and REQUIREMENTS:
- GED or High School Diploma Preferred.
- State Journeyman License preferred
- Calls in for PO numbers for any materials picked up at suppliers and provides cost before and after taxes to ensure accuracy.
- Turns in all parts receipts/packing slips daily and has corresponding job numbers written on them.
- Participate in all company sponsored training classes.
- Maintain a professional image always by: Wearing only company approved apparel.
- Following safety policies and procedures.
- Abiding by ALL standards of performance and code of ethics.
- Maintaining a courteous demeanor with all customers and associates.
- Maintains company vehicle, ensuring cleanliness and organization, both inside and out.
- Respecting the customer’s property.
Please forward all resumes to email@example.com.
Dr. Drain, a Blue Steel, LLC Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer